We're pleased to release v0.1.2-Beta.3 of Exchange Analyzer.
This release contains no new tests, however it does contain an overhauled report format that we're hoping will be more readable and useful. Please try it and let us know what you think.
If you're updating from a previous build please be sure to copy the new version of the ExchangeAnalyzer module to your PowerShell modules folder.
Now that we're getting closer to a good underlying framework we'll be able to turn more of our attention to developing new tests for the analyzer. We've got lots of new test in the works already, and plan to have several of them included in the next release.
Here's the list of what's new and fixed in v0.1.2-Beta.3:
- New test outcomes of “Info” and “Warning”, with existing tests updated to handle this change
- New report format and multiple minor tweaks for improved readability
- Default report file name now contains date and time for uniqueness
- A new -FileName parameter added to allow you to specify your own report file name and path
- Fixed $ExchangeServers variable to exclude unsupported server versions
- Fixed “Method invocation failed” error due to Exchange 2013 vs 2016 Get-ExchangeServer cmdlet behavior
Download Exchange Analyzer from the TechNet Script Gallery.