I'm excited to announce the release of the Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide.
Based on established best practices and lessons learned from migrating thousands of Exchange mailboxes, this guide will walk you through the entire process all the way from planning the project to removing the last Exchange 2003 server from your environment.
In the Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide you get:
- The 200+ page PDF with detailed, step by step instructions that walk you through the entire process of migrating to Exchange Server 2010
- A planning worksheet to record the important information you need from your existing environment for a successful migration project
- A testing worksheet so you know that your new Exchange 2010 servers are working properly before you move any mailboxes
- BONUS: Guide to Exchange Server 2010 Backup and Restore, to help you make sure your new Exchange 2010 servers are protected by backups
- BONUS: How to Install an Exchange 2010 Client Access Server Array, to demonstrate how to configure a high availability pair of Client Access Servers
- BONUS: How to Install an Exchange 2010 Database Availability Group, to deploy one of the most useful and exciting high availability features of Exchange Server 2010
One of the challenges of writing this guide was covering as much of the migration process as possible so that it is relevant to all of the unique Exchange Server environments out there in the real world, without making it too complex to read or impossible to actually finish writing it.
I solved this problem by including a detailed planning phase in the guide that leads you through the process of discovering all of the most important details of your environment that have an impact on the migration.
I also surveyed over 1000 readers of this website to find out the most common concerns about migrating to Exchange Server 2010, so that I could be sure that the migration guide covered those topics.
Click here now to get the Exchange Server 2003 to 2010 Migration Guide.