I've just uploaded v1.04 of the Test-ExchangeServerHealth.ps1 script.
A quick note on versions – if you have v1.2 or v1.3 now then this version is *newer*. For a variety of reasons I have had to adjust the version numbering for these scripts.
Updates in version 1.04:
- Added Exchange 2013 compatibility
- Added option to output a log file
- Converted many sections of code to use pre-defined strings
- Fixed -AlertsOnly parameter
- Improved summary sections of report to be more readable and include DAG summary
Here is an example of the improved health summary section in the report.