I'm please to announce the availability of v1.06 of the Test-ExchangeServerHealth.ps1 script.
The two most significant updates in version 1.06:
- Fixed an uptime calculation bug for some regional settings.
- Added localization strings to fix service health check errors for non-English systems.
The fixes for both of those issues have been a long time coming and I appreciate everyone who helped me fix them by providing me with extra details about their servers, and those who tested beta versions of the script and gave feedback.
Also included in version 1.06:
- Added workaround for Test-Mailflow error for Exchange 2013 Mailbox servers.
- Excluded recovery databases from active database calculation.
- Fixed bug where high transport queues would not count as an alert.
- Fixed error thrown when Site attribute can't be found for Exchange 2003 servers.
- Fixed bug causing Exchange 2003 servers to be added to the report twice.