Here's How to Quickly Master the Fundamentals of Exchange Server 2016
Learn new skills and gain the confidence to work with Exchange Server 2016 in the real world:
"In my consulting business I've worked with so many customers who were having problems with their on-premises Exchange because of a simple misconfiguration.
I wrote this book for one reason - to help you quickly learn more about configuring and managing on-premises Exchange servers, without making the errors that can have a big impact on your customers and end users."
- Paul Cunningham, Microsoft MVP
You Will Learn:
This guide is for you, if you:
- Are new to Exchange Server deployment and administration, and want to add to your skillset
- Are short on time and need to quickly learn the core skills that Exchange admins can't succeed without
- Want to build your own Exchange Server test environment to learn hands-on
- Don't have a big training budget and need learning materials
About the Author
Paul Cunningham is an Office Servers and Services MVP, specializing in Exchange Server and Office 365. Paul works as a writer, trainer and speaker from Brisbane, Australia. Throughout his career, Paul has deployed and managed the Exchange Server environments for some of Australia's largest enterprises.