Here's How to Quickly Master the Fundamentals of Exchange Server 2016
This free guide will teach you new skills and gain the confidence to work with Exchange Server 2016 in the real world:
"In my consulting business I've worked with so many customers who were having problems with their on-premises Exchange because of a simple misconfiguration.
I wrote this free ebook for one reason - to help you quickly learn more about configuring and managing on-premises Exchange servers, without making the errors that can have a big impact on your customers and end users."
- Paul Cunningham, Microsoft MVP
You Will Learn:
This guide is for you, if you:
- Are new to Exchange Server deployment and administration, and want to add to your skillset
- Are short on time and need to quickly learn the core skills that Exchange admins can't succeed without
- Want to build your own Exchange Server test environment to learn hands-on
- Don't have a big training budget and need learning materials
About the Author
Paul Cunningham is an Office Servers and Services MVP, specializing in Exchange Server and Office 365. Paul works as a writer, trainer and speaker from Brisbane, Australia. Throughout his career, Paul has deployed and managed the Exchange Server environments for some of Australia's largest enterprises.