You can access the free Exchange 2010 Boot Camp videos using the links below. If you have found these videos useful please share them with your colleagues and friends.
For more advanced Exchange Server 2010 training videos check out the complete 8-part series here.
Module 1 – Building an Exchange Server 2010 Training Environment
In module 1 you will learn how to create a simple training lab environment that you can use to learn about Exchange Server 2010.
Lesson 1: Overview of Exchange Server 2010 Training Lab
Lesson 2: Building a Training Lab using Virtualization Software
- Part 1: Installing VirtualBox
- Part 2: Creating Virtual Machines
Lesson 3: Installing the Windows Server and Active Directory Environment
- Part 1: Installing Windows Server 2008 R2
- Part 2: Installing Active Directory
- Part 3: Installing Certificate Services
Lesson 4: Installing Exchange Server 2010
Module 2 – Configuring Exchange Server 2010
In module 2 you will learn how to configure the features of your new Exchange Server 2010 server.
Lesson 1: Exchange Server 2010 overview
Lesson 2 – Configuring the Mailbox Server role
- Part 1: Creating a new mailbox database
- Part 2: Mounting and dismounting mailbox databases
- Part 3: Moving a mailbox database to a new location
Lesson 3 – Configuring the Client Access Server role
- Part 1: Installing a new SSL certificate for Exchange
- Part 2: Configuring Outlook Web App
- Part 3: Creating a Client Access Server Array
Lesson 4 – Configuring Message Transport
- Part 1: Overview of DNS
- Part 2: Configuring Accepted Domains
- Part 3: Configuring Email Address Policies
- Part 4: Configuring Incoming Email
- Part 5: Configuring Outgoing Email
Module 3 – Managing Recipients in Exchange 2010
In module 3 you will learn how to use the Exchange Server 2010 management tools to administer recipients.
Lesson 1: Creating new mailboxes
Lesson 2: Bulk creating new mailboxes
Lesson 3: Moving mailboxes between databases
Lesson 4: Disabling vs removing a mailbox user
Lesson 5: Creating distribution groups
Lesson 6: Creating contacts
Bonus: after creating your test recipients you can automatically generate some email traffic within your test lab environment using the Start-MailGen.ps1 script here.
Module 4: Exchange Server 2010 Backup and Recovery
In module 4 you will learn how to backup and restore data on Exchange 2010 servers.
Lesson 1: Preparing the server for backups
Lesson 2: Backing up Exchange Server 2010 mailbox databases
Lesson 3: Restoring an Exchange Server 2010 mailbox database
Lesson 4: Restoring individual mailbox items in Exchange Server 2010
Looking for more advanced training? Check out the Exchange Boot Camp PLUS, that goes deeper into Exchange Server 2010 and covers more advanced multi-server scenarios.