The final course in my series with Pluralsight for the Exchange 2016 certification exam (70-345) is now available. This course covers the “Implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration, and federation” portion of the exam.
In this course you'll learn about configuring federation, organization relationships, and sharing policies for various free/busy and calendar sharing scenarios between separate organizations. You'll also learn about creating a hybrid configuration with Office 365, and how to migrate from legacy versions of Exchange.
The course runs for about 2.5 hours, and includes:
- Module 1 – Course introduction
- Module 2 – Exchange Federation
- Module 3 – Coexistence with Office 365
- Module 4 – Troubleshooting Coexistence with Office 365
- Module 5 – Migrating from Earlier Versions of Exchange Server
- Module 6 – Troubleshooting Migrations and Coexistence
If you’re an existing Pluralsight subscriber you can access the course now.
If you’re not already a Pluralsight subscriber, sign up for a free trial to watch this course and others. It’s a great investment for professional training that will help you in your career.