In this series of articles an existing Exchange Server 2010 organization is upgraded to Exchange Server 2013.
Download the complete series as a free ebook by entering your email address in the form below.
- Environment Overview
- Pre-Requisites and Information Gathering
- Namespace and Certificate Planning
- Reviewing AutoDiscover Configuration
- Reviewing Offline Address Book Configuration
- Server Sizing Guidance
- Preparing Active Directory
- Installing Exchange Server 2013
- Managing a Co-Existence Environment
- Configuring SSL Certificates
- Configuring Client Access Servers
- Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Configuring Transport
- Preparing for Co-Existence
If you found this guide useful please take a moment to share it with your friends and colleagues.
Please send me the ebook. Thanks
Sorry Bryan, that eBook is no longer distributed.
Please send the migration ebook. Thanks!
Please send me the Exchange 2010 to exchange 2013 migration ebook
It will be greatly appreciated if i can have a pdf copy of the complete series for “Migrating from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2013”.