In this series of articles an existing Exchange Server 2010 organization is upgraded to Exchange Server 2013.
Download the complete series as a free ebook by entering your email address in the form below.
- Environment Overview
- Pre-Requisites and Information Gathering
- Namespace and Certificate Planning
- Reviewing AutoDiscover Configuration
- Reviewing Offline Address Book Configuration
- Server Sizing Guidance
- Preparing Active Directory
- Installing Exchange Server 2013
- Managing a Co-Existence Environment
- Configuring SSL Certificates
- Configuring Client Access Servers
- Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Configuring Transport
- Preparing for Co-Existence
If you found this guide useful please take a moment to share it with your friends and colleagues.