The next course in my series with Pluralsight for the Exchange 2016 certification exam (70-345) is now available. This course covers the “Plan, deploy and manage Exchange infrastructure, recipients, and security” portion of the exam.
You’ll learn about the Active Directory requirements for Exchange 2016, how to create and manage Exchange recipients, including user mailboxes, shared mailboxes, distribution groups, room and equipment mailboxes, and contact. You’ll also learn about securing Exchange environments with role-based access control, encryption, and rights management.
The course runs for just under 3 hours, and includes:
- Module 1 – Course introduction
- Module 2 – Active Directory and Organizational Settings
- Module 3 – Creating and Managing Recipirnts
- Module 4 – Resource Mailboxes
- Module 5 – Public Folders
- Module 6 – Role-based Access Control
- Module 7 – Additional Security Strategies
- Module 8 – Information Rights Management
If you’re an existing Pluralsight subscriber you can access the course now.
If you’re not already a Pluralsight subscriber, sign up for a free trial to watch this course and others. It’s a great investment for professional training that will help you in your career.
These courses are exceptional good. Have been working through each of them three times. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. When will the final course be released?
Thanks for the feedback. Final course should be out before the end of the month.