My guest for this episode is Andrew Higginbotham.
Andrew is a Microsoft Certified Master in Exchange 2010 and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Master in Exchange 2013. He is also an Exchange Server MVP. Andrew works for Dell as a principal engineer in the Global Support and Deployment organization.
In this episode Andrew and I discuss the servicing model for Exchange, and how to survive the Exchange cumulative update cycle.
- Andrews blogs, A Little Bit of Exchange and Office 365 and Troubleshooting Exchange
- Follow @ashdrewness on Twitter
- /r/exchangeserver on Reddit
- Servicing Microsoft Exchange Server (Ignite 2015)
- Installing Cumulative Updates on Exchange 2016
- Installing Cumulative Updates on Exchange 2013