I’m pleased to announce the second beta release of Exchange Analyzer.
This release contains the following fixes and improvements:
- Added new test AD001: Active Directory domain functional level
- Added new test AD002: Active Directory forest functional level
- Fixed error being thrown by Get-DatabaseAvailabilityGroup when an Exchange 2010 DAG was present
- Fixed errors when script was run from a path with spaces in it
- Added an intro and summary to report
- Added a summary of Client Access URLs to assist with identifying causes of CAS test failures
- Changed database backup timestamp comparisons to UTC for accuracy
- Various minor fixes for typos and clarity
- Changed “More Info” links to standardised Wiki-based documentation
Several of those improvements are thanks to Exchange admins in the community who took the time to run the tool in their environments, and sent us bug reports and other feedback. This has helped us to improve the framework that Exchange Analyzer is built upon, which will assist us with the further development of new tests and features for the next releases.
For more information see the Exchange Analyzer page. You can download the latest version from the TechNet Script Gallery. If you are updating from the previous beta please ensure you copy the updated module to your PowerShell modules folder.
Comments and feedback are welcome below. If you have a question please check the Exchange Analyzer FAQ first.
To receive news and updates about Exchange Analyzer by email subscribe to the Exchange Analyzer mailing list.