A new build of Exchange Analyzer is available, which includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Rewritten .NET Framework test added back
- Fix for bug in number formatting when reporting number of hours since last DB backup
- Update to Wiki base URL for “More Info” links in report
- Rewrite of POP3 and IMAP4 service status tests to use helper function, now reports startup modes of services
- Other general code cleanups
Download the latest build here.
The next development milestone is targeting a v1.0.0 release.
Getting below error after running the script.
.\Run-ExchangeAnalyzer.ps1 : The script ‘Run-ExchangeAnalyzer.ps1’ cannot be run because the following modules that
are specified by the “#requires” statements of the script are missing: ExchangeAnalyzer.
At line:1 char:1
+ CategoryInfo : ResourceUnavailable: (Run-ExchangeAnalyzer.ps1:String) , ScriptRequiresException
Please refer to the usage instructions that explain how to install the required module.