Microsoft has announced the release of Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3.
Earlier today the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 to the Download Center.
This update contains a number of customer-reported and internally found issues since the release of RU4. See ‘KB 2602324: Description of Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3‘ for more details.
We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- DST: New updates for August DST – Exchange 2007
- 2536695 “Some items cannot be deleted” error message when you try to delete or modify an email message in a public folder in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2292150 A deleted hyperlink remains in the HTML source of an email message if you create the email message by using OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 environment (article not yet live)
- For DST Changes: http://www.microsoft.com/time
- Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 is currently scheduled to release in April 2012. This will be in rhythm with next DST changes.
Download the update here.