I’m pleased to announce the release of Office 365 for IT Pros, 4rd Edition. This new edition of the industry’s leading Office 365 book has been updated with the very latest changes and new features in Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud services.
For this new edition we had four primary goals:
- Restructure the book to better align with the way that Office 365 services co-exist today
- Add new material, including Skype for Business Online coverage by MVP Ståle Hansen
- Improve the coverage in other areas such as Office 365 Groups, Teams, and Intune
- Remove obsolete material such as deprecated features
With 26 chapters spanning more than 1000 pages, Office 365 for IT Pros is the perfect eBook for:
- Consultants and sysadmins tasked with migrating an organization to Office 365
- IT professionals expected to manage or support Office 365 services
- Experienced IT professionals who may be tasked with supporting services in Office 365 that they previously did not support on-premises
- Help desk staff required to support Office 365 services and clients
- IT pros looking for practical, real-world material to complement their training
You can find out more details here.