The Microsoft Exchange Team Blog has released guidance for some of the most common Standby Continuous Replication issues. It discusses the following issues:
- Enable-StorageGroupCopyStatus -StandbyMachine reports error “Another standby continuous replication source is already configured…”
- SCR Target Log Files Fail to Truncate After the TruncationLagTime is Surpassed
- SCR does not replicate logs in a disjoint namespace scenario
- Database seeding error: Error returned from an ESE function call (0xc7ff1004), error code (0x0)
- SCR Hidden Network share not created in a Cluster with Event id 2074
Read more here.