This week I will be hosting free webinars on the topic of Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010.
This is an introduction to upgrading to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 including:
- Critical planning considerations
- Deployment of Exchange Server 2010 into existing organizations
- Establishing co-existence
- Performing the migration of services and data
- Decommission of legacy servers.
The presentation goes for about 1 hour including some Q&A time.
There are two session times to so that as many people in different time zones can attend as possible, up to 100 attendees per session (a limit of the webinar software I am using this time).
Here are the session details and links to the registration pages.
Session 1 – Thursday December 8, 11:30am to 12:30pm AEST (GMT+10)
Register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/577635134
Session 2 Thursday December 8, 10:30am to 11:30am PST (GMT -8)
Register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/795112886
I look forward to seeing you there.