Over at TheEmailAdmin.com I’ve published a five part series on Exchange Server 2007 high availability.
- Part 1 – Basic Concepts of Exchange Server 2007 High Availability
- Part 2 – How to use Local Continuous Replication
- Part 3 – How to use Single Copy Clusters
- Part 4 – How to use Cluster Continuous Replication
- Part 5 – How to use Standby Continuous Replication
Update: looks like the owners of the other site have removed the content, so I’ve had to remove the links.
These links no longer work!
Looks like the owners of the site have taken it down.
Pingback: ariel’s weblog » Exchange Server 2007 High Availability