Office 365 is Microsoft's cloud offering that provides software and services to customers on a subscription basis.
Office 365 customers can run Office client applications on Windows, Mac OSX, and tablet devices, and connect to cloud-hosted services that includes:
- Email and calendaring with Exchange Online
- Online file storage and sharing with OneDrive for Business
- Instant messaging, video and audio conferencing with Skype for Business Online
- Intranet website hosting with SharePoint Online
- Enteprise social networking with Yammer
- Productivity and collaboration features such as Groups, Teams, and Planner
You can read more about Office 365 for Business on the Microsoft website.
More Articles about Office 365
Here are some more tips, tutorials and solutions for Office 365:
- New Pluralsight Course – Office 365 Administration Playbook
- How to Decommission an Exchange Server After Office 365 Migration
- Review of Mailscape 365 Office 365 Monitoring from ENow Software
- How Small is Too Small for a Database Availability Group?
- Microsoft Working on Solutions to Remove On-Premises Exchange Server Requirements
- Review of CiraSync for Synchronizing Contact Lists to Mobile Devices
- What’s New in August 2016 for Office 365 for IT Pros
- Announcing Practical 365, a New Office 365 Blog for IT Pros
- Podcast Episode 23: Automation and Administration Challenges with Steve Goodman
- Office 365 for IT Pros, 3rd Edition, is Now Available
- Podcast Episode 20: Office 365 for IT Pros with Tony Redmond
- Backing Up Office 365 Mailboxes
- Advanced Threat Protection Notes from the Field
- Register Your Interest for Office 365 Workshops in Australia
- Exchange Best Practices: Device Encryption for Mobile Devices
- Podcast Episode 16: Eliminating PST Files with Dan Clark from QUADROtech
- Office 365 Email Address Policies
- Exchange Best Practices: Automatically Remote Wiping Mobile Devices
- Switching Hybrid Mail Flow to Use Exchange Online Protection for Inbound Email
- Testing a New Exchange Hybrid Configuration with Office 365
Make sure you've subscribed to the Exchange Server Pro newsletter to get the latest news, tips, tricks and tutorials for Office 365.