Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud offering that provides software and services to customers on a subscription basis.
Office 365 customers can run Office client applications on Windows, Mac OSX, and tablet devices, and connect to cloud-hosted services that includes:
- Email and calendaring (Exchange Online)
- Online file storage and sharing (OneDrive for Business)
- Instant messaging, video and audio conferencing (Lync Online)
- Public-facing and intranet website hosting (SharePoint Online)
- Social networking (Yammer)
You can read more about Office 365 for Business on the Microsoft website.
More Articles about Office 365
Here are some more tips, tutorials and solutions for Office 365:
- How Small is Too Small for a Database Availability Group?
- Microsoft Working on Solutions to Remove On-Premises Exchange Server Requirements
- Review of CiraSync for Synchronizing Contact Lists to Mobile Devices
- What’s New in August 2016 for Office 365 for IT Pros
- July 2016 Updates to Office 365 for IT Pros, 3rd Edition
- Announcing Practical 365, a New Office 365 Blog for IT Pros
- Podcast Episode 23: Automation and Administration Challenges with Steve Goodman
- Office 365 for IT Pros, 3rd Edition, is Now Available
- Podcast Episode 20: Office 365 for IT Pros with Tony Redmond
- A Look at the Office 365 Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA)
- Backing Up Office 365 Mailboxes
- Advanced Threat Protection Notes from the Field
- Register Your Interest for Office 365 Workshops in Australia
- Exchange Best Practices: Device Encryption for Mobile Devices
- Podcast Episode 16: Eliminating PST Files with Dan Clark from QUADROtech
- Office 365 Email Address Policies
- Exchange Best Practices: Automatically Remote Wiping Mobile Devices
- Switching Hybrid Mail Flow to Use Exchange Online Protection for Inbound Email
- Testing a New Exchange Hybrid Configuration with Office 365
- Podcast Episode 14: Skype for Business with Justin Morris
Make sure you’ve subscribed to the Exchange Server Pro newsletter to get the latest news, tips, tricks and tutorials for Office 365.