Microsoft TechEd North America 2012 was held last week and as usual Microsoft is making all the video content available for free online.
As busy IT pros it is sometimes hard to find the time to consume this amount of information, but I do highly recommend you try and watch at least a few. Personally I download the high quality MP4 format and load them onto my iPad for viewing on the train or during a bit of quiet time at home.
Here are my picks from the Exchange track:
- An Inside View of Microsoft Exchange 2010 SP2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2 Tips & Tricks
- Archiving in the Cloud with Exchange Online Archiving
- Best Practices for Virtualizing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 High Availability Deep Dive (before watching this one watch Exchange Server 2010 High Availability Concepts from TechEd Australia 2011 first)
- Using a Load Balancer in Your Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Environment
- Configuring Hybrid Exchange the Easy Way
- How to Tell Your Manager You Need Quotas on Your Mailboxes
- Real World High Availability and Site Resilient Design
There were also some non-Exchange sessions that I’ve picked as they are closely related to Exchange either today or in the upcoming releases we’re expecting.
- Windows PowerShell Crash Course
- Advanced Automation Using Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Inside Windows Server 2012 Multi-Server Management Capabilities
- What’s New in Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, Part 1
- What’s New in Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, Part 2
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Storage
- What’s New in Active Directory in Windows Server 2012
- Update Management in Windows Server 2012: Revealing Cluster-Aware Updating and the New Generation of WSUS