SharePoint is available as an on-premises server and as the document management service within Microsoft 365. SharePoint Online is a core component of collaboration within Microsoft Teams and is also used by Microsoft 365 Groups and Planner to store documents. According to Microsoft, SharePoint Online has more than 200 million daily active users. Amongst the most popular articles on Practical365.com are:
- How to build a knowledge network with Viva Topics and how to use the topics in Microsoft 365 apps.
- Modern compliance for SharePoint site and information architecture discusses the different ways to implement data governance across SharePoint Online.
- Hands-on with SharePoint Syntex is a three-part series explaining how organizations can use the intelligent document characterization capabilities of this add-on product.
- How to create modern SharePoint team sites brings you through the process of creating the fundamental building block for the sites used by Teams and Microsoft 365 Groups.
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business are Kissing Cousins explores the consolidation in management interfaces for SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business to maximize the close connection the two products share.
- Using SharePoint Online Document Libraries as a Document Management system looks at how to use document libraries to manage documents in an intelligent way.
- SharePoint Online Sharing Improvements explores how Microsoft is making it easier for users to share documents securely.
Last Updated: May 28, 2021