SharePoint is a system that operates as a website for collaboration, which uses applications and list databases, web parts and security features to enable organizations to host files and sharing.
Practical 365 has many MVPs who are experts in this field in our community, both Gustavo Velez and Daler Sayfiddinov are regular contributors who have written many industry-leading articles.
Here are some of our top articles:
- Automating New User Account On-boarding Using SharePoint Online, Flow, and PowerApps
- Using SharePoint Online Document Libraries as a Document Management System
- How to migrate data from a CSV file to SharePoint using PowerShell
- How to create an intelligent document management process using SharePoint and Flow
- SharePoint Online Sharing Improvements
- How to use Azure Automation with SharePoint Online
- The Office 365 CLI: a new administration paradigm