Microsoft has announced the release of Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3.
From the Microsoft Exchange Team blog:
This update contains a number of customer-reported and internally found issues since the release of RU5. See KB 2608656: Description of Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3′ for more details.
We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- DST Cadence Release for Dec 2011 – Exchange 2007
- 22656040 An Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server may respond slowly or stop responding when users try to synchronize the Exchange ActiveSync devices with their mailboxes
- 2498852 “0x80041606” error message when you perform a prefix search by using Outlook in online mode in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 22653334 The reseed process is unsuccessful on the SCR passive node when the circular logging feature is enabled in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 22617784 Journal reports are expired or lost when the Microsoft Exchange Transport service is restarted in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2289607 The week numbers displayed in OWA do not match the week numbers displayed in Outlook for English users and French users in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
Update Rollup 6 can be downloaded here.
I’ve only just applied SP3 on to my Exchange 2007 server. Can I just jump straight to RU7? Or would I need to apply previous ones first, then RU7?
They are cumulative, so you can just go straight to the latest one.
OK well here goes… fingers crossed that this UR doesn’t have any major bugs later down the track like the the one in SP3 UR3.