Microsoft has announced the release of Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3.
From the Microsoft Exchange Team blog:
This update contains a number of customer-reported and internally found issues since the release of RU5. See KB 2608656: Description of Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3′ for more details.
We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- DST Cadence Release for Dec 2011 – Exchange 2007
- 22656040 An Exchange Server 2007 Client Access server may respond slowly or stop responding when users try to synchronize the Exchange ActiveSync devices with their mailboxes
- 2498852 “0x80041606” error message when you perform a prefix search by using Outlook in online mode in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 22653334 The reseed process is unsuccessful on the SCR passive node when the circular logging feature is enabled in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 22617784 Journal reports are expired or lost when the Microsoft Exchange Transport service is restarted in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2289607 The week numbers displayed in OWA do not match the week numbers displayed in Outlook for English users and French users in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
Update Rollup 6 can be downloaded here.