Microsoft has released Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1.
From the MS Exchange Team blog:
Earlier today the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 SP1 to the Download Center. The release of the rollup via Microsoft Update will happen on October 12th.
This update includes new fixes for the following server roles:
- Client Access
- Edge Server
- Hub Transport
In particular we would like to call out the following fixes which have been included in this release:
- 2028967 Event ID 3022 is logged and you still cannot replicate a public folder from one Exchange Server 2010 server to another
- 2251610 The email address of a user is updated unexpectedly after you run the Update-Recipient cmdlet on an Exchange Server 2010 server
- 978292 An IMAP4 client cannot send an email message that has a large attachment in a mixed Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2003 environment
If you are planning to install this update in your environment check out these two guides to help you ensure a smooth deployment.
- How to Install Updates on Exchange Server 2010 Database Availability Groups
- How to Install Updates on Exchange Server 2010 CAS Arrays
Link: Download Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
Pingback: Microsoft Withdraws Exchange 2010 Update - Exchange Server Pro