I’m pleased to announce the availability of v1.10 of the Test-ExchangeServerHealth.ps1 script.
This version of the script contains one minor bug fix for testing DAG member replication health in mixed Exchange 2010/2013 organizations.
I am also announcing that development of a new V2.0 of Test-ExchangeServerHealth.ps1 is under way. Planned features include:
- Support for Exchange Server 2013 only (the V1.x script will still be available for Exchange 2010 environments)
- Complete review and overhaul of code (some of it is close to 4 years old now, and was written in Exchange 2007/PowerShell 1.0 era)
- A more user-friendly configuration and customization method (as demonstrated here)
- Use of Managed Availability cmdlets (as discussed here)
- More report items that people have been asking for (where possible)
As always I want to thank everyone who has downloaded the script (literally tens of thousands of you), used it, reported bugs, requested features, or just given general feedback over the years.
If you have anything you’d like to see added or improved in the V2.0 script please feel free to leave a comment below.