Microsoft Azure is a service for cloud computing which enables IT admins to build, test, deploy, and manage applications through Microsoft-managed data centers.
At Practical 365, we have many Azure specialists who produce top content on this subject, including MVPs Vasil Michev, Gustavo Velez and previous blog owner, Paul Cunningham.
Here are some of our top articles:
- Migrating Azure AD Connect to a New Server
- Using Azure Active Directory Conditional Access Policies to Secure Logins for Accounts with Privileged Directory Roles
- How to Use Azure Active Directory Conditional Access to Enforce Multi-Factor Authentication for Unmanaged Devices
- Privileged Access Management in Office 365
- Managing Office 365 Licenses with the Azure AD V2 PowerShell Module
- PowerShell: Listing Azure AD/Office 365 User Accounts with Directory Sync Status
- Azure Active Directory Synchronization Failing with Stopped-Extension-DLL-Exception Error
- Securing sensitive information in Azure Functions with the Azure Key Vault